A Montauk Charter Boat Ideal for Fishing Charters & Social Functions
Capt. Burt is a member of the Montauk Boatman’s & Captain’s Association (MBCA), an organization of charter and open boat captains who operate out of Montauk. The Susie E II is a Coast Guard-inspected 48-foot Montauk charter boat licensed to carry as many as 33 passengers for private charters, making the Susie E II one of the very few multi-passenger boats in Montauk.
A Comfortable Montauk Charter Boat
- Extra-large cockpit for fishing
- Spacious outdoor area with padded seating and protection from sun and rain
- Accessible on deck bathroom so you do not have to go below deck
- Large cabin for guests who want to eat, drink, play cards, and relax under the sun
- Observation deck for sightseeing and picture-taking
Susie E II is Equipped for Safety
The Susie E II is in total compliance with the provisions of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS). Safety features include
- Life raft (Hydrostatic Release) (Solas A Pack)
- 2 Emergency Position-Indicating Radio Beacons or EPIRBs (Hydrostatic & Manual) – tracking transmitters that aid in the detection and location of boats in distress.
- Survival Suits – special waterproof dry suits that protect wearers from hypothermia caused by immersion in cold water
- Water Maker – a device that extracts water from the air; vital for survival when boats sink or capsize and immediate rescue is unavailable
- Sea Anchor
- First Aid Kit
- Flares, Smoke, Meteors (Solas)
Montauk’s Premier Charter Boat Featuring State-of-the-Art Electronics
- 2 LORANs (Long Range Aid to Navigation) – terrestrial radio navigation systems that determine location and/or speed of the vessel
- 2 VHFs (Very High Frequency) – radio channels used for marine communication
- Plotter – a vector graphics printing device that connects to a computer and prints graphical plots
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Color Fish Finder – an instrument that uses sonar to detect fish
- Water Temp.
- Satellite Phone
Get Top Fishing Tackle & Service on the Susie E II
- Custom modern tackle
- Live Bait & ice
- Your Fish cleaned & bagged
- Digital photos of you with your catch
- Coolers for your drinks
Montauk Fishing Tournament Winner and Experienced Crew
- 1st Place – 2001 Star Island Shark Tournament
- 1st Place – 2001 Montauk Boatman’s & Captain’s Assn. Tournament
- 2nd Place – 1999 Mako Mania Shark Tournament
- 1st Place – 2008 Largest Mako Day 1, Mako Mania
Book Now To Start Your Adventure of the Susie E II !!!
Call 631-523-TUNA or 631-523-8862. Contact Us.